Real Estate Lawyers Columbus, Ohio
Anthony Law’s real estate lawyers have extensive experience with commercial and investment real estate sales transactions, leasing, lending, and joint ventures. The firm’s clients include developers, landlords, commercial tenants, property management companies, investors, condominium and homeowner associations. The firm has an affiliated title agency called Fore Title. Many of the firm’s business client use Anthony Law for purchasing or leasing commercial property.
- In 2016, negotiated one of the largest commercial office leases transactions in Central Ohio with rents exceeding 1 Million Dollars per year; Tenant Improvement to exceed 1.5 Million Dollars.
- Between 2016 and 2017, represented owners of real estate in which sales prices for each transaction exceeded 4 Million Dollars.
- Advised on Drop and Swap Transactions in which LLC units were transferred at closing to minimize conveyance fees and real estate taxes.
- Drafted Real Estate Purchase and Sales contracts on behalf of clients; conducted legal and title due diligence.
- Organized joint venture limited liability company (LLC) real estate holding company for investors.
- In 2018, drafted Master Industrial Lease on behalf of Landlord/Owner of multiple industrial properties.
- Contested Real Estate taxes on behalf of owner.
- Evicted tenants for investor.
- Provided closing and title closing services.
- Negotiated Letters of Intent (LOIs) on behalf of clients.
- Negotiated the purchase of a large commercial condominium property for a trampoline park.
- Filed Mechanics liens on behalf of construction client.
Feel free to contact real estate lawyers Benjamin MacDowell and Mike Anthony, directly with any questions. Contact us today to learn more about our practice.
See a few of Mike Anthony’s VERY OLD videos on the following real estate issues: